I'm an ambulance driver so I can make illegal u-turns

spenac

I had a near collision with a guy ran a red light. when I yelled at him, he apologized, saying he was a LEO (Law Enforcement Officer), and forgot he was in his POV (Personally Owned Vehicle), and not the RMP (Radio Motor Patrol, as in the cop car).

I've had a couple of near happenings of that myself, so apology accepted.

I had a near collision with a guy ran a red light. when I yelled at him, he apologized, saying he was a LEO (Law Enforcement Officer), and forgot he was in his POV (Personally Owned Vehicle), and not the RMP (Radio Motor Patrol, as in the cop car).

I've had a couple of near happenings of that myself, so apology accepted.

So you guys really are A-Holes in NYC? :(

So you guys really are A-Holes in NYC? :D

It was a Nassau County Police Department officer, not an NY©PD officer.

However, in my reference, I think almost anyone from the emergency services probably has done it sometime, somewhere.

Also as to being an "a-hole" from NYC, being one is not restricted to NYC, Chicago, Los Angeles, Perth Amboy, Quebec, London (Ontario), London (England), Mexico City, Lima (Peru), Dublin or Derry (Ireland), Alice (Australia), Tokyo, Mumbay (formerly Bombay), HoChiMin City, or any points in between.

Regrettably, there have been times I have put that shoe on, and loudly announced it fit!

It was a Nassau County Police Department officer, not an NY©PD officer.

However, in my reference, I think almost anyone from the emergency services probably has done it sometime, somewhere.

Also as to being an "a-hole" from NYC, being one is not restricted to NYC, Chicago, Los Angeles, Perth Amboy, Quebec, London (Ontario), London (England), Mexico City, Lima (Peru), Dublin or Derry (Ireland), Alice (Australia), Tokyo, Mumbay (formerly Bombay), HoChiMin City, or any points in between.

Regrettably, there have been times I have put that shoe on, and loudly announced it fit!

And don't forget to add Wayne and Jefferson Counties in IL on that list. :argue: