Overseas Medic positions

chaney75

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are all of the out of country jobs for the area's where we have troops? I would like to find a position in Russian or Ukraine sometime. I am currently an EMT basic and I am looking to get my EMT-P starting next year. I would be interested in going just about anywhere but the middle east.

Ok, send me an email between the years 2012-2015 and I will hook ya up then....

HA HA... I don't want to fly either... if god wanted me to fly he would have given me wings, feathers, and a beak

So then how the F do you think you're going to get to Russia? Swim the Bering Sea? If God wanted you to swim, he would have given you gills and fins. And I seriously doubt that you can walk on water. So, unless you speak fluent Spanish, it looks like you're stuck in America for awhile.

So then how the F do you think you're going to get to Russia? Swim the Bering Sea? If God wanted you to swim, he would have given you gills and fins. And I seriously doubt that you can walk on water. So, unless you speak fluent Spanish, it looks like you're stuck in America for awhile.

:D:D:D Thanks for making me spew water out of my nose!

HA HA... I don't want to fly either... if god wanted me to fly he would have given me wings, feathers, and a beak

What does flying have to do with what I said?

I will get you an overseas job but it will not be until you have several years experience which would be around the years 2012 and 2015.

That high speed guy is currently in Qatar.

Anywho, shoot me a PM and we can chat. If you are ready to deploy, I will have you gone in 30 days or less. There are about 15 guys over here currently working that can attest to that fact.

Yeah!! But I wanted to come over as a medic! Imagine my suprise to find I was sold as a sex slave to Bubba the war Lord of Naddamoneyhere Afg!!

I want to renegotiate my contract!!

Dwayne

several years experience which would be around the years 2012 and 2015

Glad you cleared that up. I thought you were predicting that the next US President will have a) no troops among the Russians, because :D they'll all be speaking English, because of c) your aforementioned plans to assassinate some Prime Minister.

My head hurts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.