unique offer

Just Plain Ruff

I have a new computer program that will take a picture you have and convert it into a jigsaw puzzle.

If you have a picture that you would like converted into a jigsaw puzzle please send it off to me at

ruffems@gmail.com and I'll convert it. It will be in a .exe file where you can run it.

You can even specify the number of pieces that you want the puzzle to be.

I recommend less than 100 pieces but I just finished a 365 piece puzzle and it was lots of fun.

Let me know.

again send the pictures to ruffems@gmail.com if you want them converted to jigsaw puzzles.

First jigsaw puzzle - for your review and fun times.

If you can solve this one in less than 25 minutes I'll buy you a soda.

http://www.emtcity.com/phpBB2/dload.php?ac...amp;file_id=135

You have an e mail.. Yes that is me on both pics one is 2 yrs old (first one) second is most recent my anniv pic.

I will see what i can dig up ruff btw i finished that pic in 58 min good pic btw

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen that program and thought it was cool. My wife is a puzzle freak. She just recently bought about ten or twelve Thomas Kinkade picture puzzles at our neighbor's garage sale for about ten bucks. I don't know when she'll have the time to work them though.

About ten minutes in, I took a nap to ward off a cluster headache... So, it didn't really take me from 15:30 till 02:35.. But I pondered over it, apparently, for 173 Minutes and 10 Seconds. :D

About ten minutes in, I took a nap to ward off a cluster headache... So, it didn't really take me from 15:30 till 02:35.. But I pondered over it, apparently, for 173 Minutes and 10 Seconds. :D

I hate it when that happens.