EMTSPACE

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you imagine myspace for medics?????

The only ones who want this are the kids who think they need to plaster all their silly pictures and sayings on a website.

I find myspace to be a ridiculously inapppropriate site for anyone over 25. I'm guilty but if you look at my myspace page you will see no embellishments and no stupid stuff.

if you are 25 or older and you are spending more than 10 minutes a day on myspace then we need to talk. Pull up a couch.

i no longer get Jems, too frilly for me. Can you post a link for all of us.

I subscribe, but my rag is at work. So I thought I would check it out on-line and post a link. Apparently JEMS has changed their website. Now, it is similar to other professional journal web sites .... shame that their magazine is not.

R/r 911

yeah I was just on the website. It actually is pretty nice.

Actually I just realized that I do still get Jems but I never read them really. I probably have 10 or 12 that I haven't read.

I also get that free subscription to EMS magazine or a similar name and I have maybe read one issue in the past year.

I just keep my MySpace pretty much plain. No cutesy wall paper that makes text hard to read. No funky cursor. Who needs all that clutter? The only thing I play around with is my PlayList.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.