Help find an EMS video game

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last I heard, development was stalled and we won't see it again for at least another year. If we're lucky.

Bummer I was looking forward to playing it soon.

• 4 months later...
Bringing it back from the dead :P

Games out, $15 to play. Some hoops you gotta jump thru if you want those 6 CE's.

Can you tell me how you got it? I am looking at their website, and I can't seem to find any purchase info.

It was developed by George Washington University and the Dept. of Homeland security as a training tool for disaster and MCI response.

If it was co-created at GWU, check with someone possibly working there as an Associate Professor by the name of Paul Maniscalco. He used to be a Chief in the EMS Command of the FDNY, and is a past president of the NAEMT (might also have been a contact for the NREMT). If he is still there, he is knowledgeable on almost anything on EMS and Homeland Security.

(Side note: In the Sly Stallone movie, "Daylight" the concept of entering the tunnel via the vent fans was Maniscalco's concept and creation as a part of a table-top MCI drill)

• 3 weeks later...
the game has just been released. Im downloading it now. You take a pretest to see if you qualify for the EMS edition or for the general public edition. its not too difficult ;)

Where are you downloading it from? I can't find it.

• 2 weeks later...

I found the website. It is available for play NOW. I subscribed today. I have only played a little bit the assessment part but so far it makes ya think a bit. Good luck Gamers!!

http://zerohour.nemspi.org

I found the website. It is available for play NOW. I subscribed today. I have only played a little bit the assessment part but so far it makes ya think a bit. Good luck Gamers!!

http://zerohour.nemspi.org

I guess I should have read the above posts lol..

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.