Help find an EMS video game

I recently read about a new video game called "Zero Hour, America's Medics". It was developed my George Washington University and the Dept. of Homeland security as a training tool for disaster and MCI response. I have seen the preview of the game, and it looks like a good training tool, but I am unable to find where to purchase it. Has anybody used it? Is it worth purchasing ? Anyone know where to get it? nationalEMSpreparedness.com has info about it, but no info on purchasing. Thanks for the help!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have read about it. I believe it was in Jems that I saw it. I hope to find it as well.

Edited to add is this it? http://www.virtualheroes.com/index.asp I am trying to figure out if the game is even on here .

Havnt heard about this game, I know there was a Vietnam Combat Medic game though, think it was for PC, may have been playstation. Sorry, I dont remember the name though, try "Combat Medic"?

Also, the Nintendo Wii has two rather fun games called "Trauma Center" and "Trauma Center: New Blood..." its supposed to be set in the future but most of the surgical techniques seem fairly modern to me. Its alot of fun actually, think of a very advanced version of the game operation..., although your patient will die not shock you if you dont work quick and steady.

I am actively looking for another game I have heard of human sims. It is supposed to be a lot like the virtual Heroes game. I can not find it tho.

Anyone know of any other downloadable games?

I am not fortunate enough to have a wii yet :lol:

I've never been into video games very much, even as a kid. I just stuck to good old fashion pinball and I was happy.

But it sounds cool.

:twisted: Doc, wasnt pinball all they had when you were a kid? :)

Actually, yea. I grew up in a pool hall. I mean a real pool hall. With the tar paper and tile floors. And had real pool tables, not the ones that you put quarters in. There would be anywhere from 5-7 pinball machines. And they had bells, not electronic noises. Ah, those were the days. :toothy7:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.