Vag. Bleeding

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

watch it buddy or I'm gonna report ya and then boot you the next time I see ya in chat.

but I'm glad you are back buddy.

LOL

Catch you round the city. Oh and thanks again for EKG training materials.

Pt. is about 5'6". Blood red, and dripping when we do get her to stand up. Did not pass any clots. Was feeling normal prior to start of bleeding. Very small apartment bathroom. No previous pregnancies. Two IV's established, one NS, one LR. (This was ordered by medical control by phone) O2 6L per nasal canula. No N & V. Cramping pain did increase on deep inhalation.

At the apartment at the time were her roommate and two male friends. The three witnesses stated they were only "messing around" when she got up to use the rest room. No ETOH or drugs obvious. Pt. had no medical history or meds. When asked how they were "messing around", they all four were vague.

Pt. placed on cot with pads and drop cloths. By the time we got down from the third story floor, she saturated three pads. Still, no clots or tissue present. Pt. did complain of more generalized weakness. BP: 90/60, P: 120, Resp: 24. While en-route, total number of pads used were six. We ran out when arrived at ER.

Pt. is about 5'6". Blood red, and dripping when we do get her to stand up. Did not pass any clots. Was feeling normal prior to start of bleeding. Very small apartment bathroom. No previous pregnancies. Two IV's established, one NS, one LR. (This was ordered by medical control by phone) O2 6L per nasal canula. No N & V. Cramping pain did increase on deep inhalation.

At the apartment at the time were her roommate and two male friends. The three witnesses stated they were only "messing around" when she got up to use the rest room. No ETOH or drugs obvious. Pt. had no medical history or meds. When asked how they were "messing around", they all four were vague.

Pt. placed on cot with pads and drop cloths. By the time we got down from the third story floor, she saturated three pads. Still, no clots or tissue present. Pt. did complain of more generalized weakness. BP: 90/60, P: 120, Resp: 24. While en-route, total number of pads used were six. We ran out when arrived at ER.

Hold the phone, with the statement of messing around was there any chance this wasn't vaginal bleeding but Rectal bleeding?

Hold the phone, with the statement of messing around was there any chance this wasn't vaginal bleeding but Rectal bleeding?

Nope, definate vaginal bleeding.

did you clarify what they meant by messing around?

OK, I will. Messing around consisted of the use of several things, including a broom handle...

We did not know about this until after the doc had examined her. I'm sure almost everyone here can come up with what was causing the bleeding. It through us off due to her denying any recent intercourse. Evidently she did not consider foreign body insertion as intercourse.