What Would You Do If?

itku2er

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

call the cops

question

You have a incurable fatal disease, you are asked to write your last lecture for videotaping for posterity

What is your topic?

The ridiculous nature of calling the cops on YOUR own daughters boyfriend and forever labeling him a sex offender. Right or wrong? :)

You have 10 minutes to live and can be sent to any era, any place to visit with one living human being (celestial or heavenly beings excluded). Who, when and where?

Nice one.

Violence for sure.

Erase all illness and people only live longer to fight. Erase all violence and they live longer to love. :)

Oil at $10 a barrel for the next 10 years or eliminate all cars that require oil.

The ridiculous nature of calling the cops on YOUR own daughters boyfriend and forever labeling him a sex offender. Right or wrong? :)

You have 10 minutes to live and can be sent to any era, any place to visit with one living human being (celestial or heavenly beings excluded). Who, when and where?

I agree I would just shoot him and drop him in the Rio Grande.

...Would you rather be poor and white, or be rich and black ?

Rich and black. Rich gives you options to buy change for yourself and others if you choose to. Black, in America at least, gives me an automatic pulpet to preach from, preassembled with the requirement that the rest of the country listen.

Would you rather weigh 800# with the worlds best care, or be famous and beautiful like, (Choose your current favorite sex symbol) yet be unable to have sex?

do you want the honest answer or the "whatever" answer.....i'll leave the honest answer......I would rather be invisible for a week, that way I could commit the crime and still not get caught(the cams would just see floating merchendise).....now my question.......If you had the option to take out (kill) teh most perverted freak you could think of and not get caught, would you do it?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.