Wanted to let you all know.

chbare

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck chbare....

If you get tired of the boys and want to hang out with the men for a bit, come see us in Afghanistan! :wink:

Take care buddy, be safe.

Dwayne

Good luck chbare....

If you get tired of the boys and want to hang out with the men for a bit, come see us in Afghanistan! :wink:

Dwayne

uh huh...................... :sleepy4:

Keep it up wiseguy! lol

Good luck chbare....

Dwayne

Just remember who went there first and laid the path on which you now walk in comfort. Yes you have it so easy there mister! :lol::D

Have fun. Keep your butt down. Want everyone to come back in one piece.

A buddy of mine will be heading your way AK. He's going to Afgahnistan in Sept. or Oct. He's a former EMT. I'll have him look you up.

Have fun. Keep your butt down. Want everyone to come back in one piece.

A buddy of mine will be heading your way AK. He's going to Afgahnistan in Sept. or Oct. He's a former EMT. I'll have him look you up.

He will have to look for Dwayne then, as I transferred to Iraq back in May. :D

CH,

Keep your head down, and your knees bent....it makes for a smaller target! Be safe, and come home in one piece!

AK,

I take my hat off to you with that somedic shot! It was a good 'shot' and I'm jealous as hell, because I didn't think of it first!

To all the people in the worlds 'sand box'.....Be safe and have fun....and keep in touch!