Fractured Testicle Is That Even Possible?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe rupture may be a more accurate term. I know in grade school playing softball a pitcher was nailed by a line drive and it was said that he had a ruptured testicle. I saw it happen and believe me, it made my butt pucker. And still does when I think about it.

I saw the news clip of the catcher catching it, or I guess not catching it. I wondered if he was wearing a cup or not. If he was and still sustained that kind of injury, just think of how it could have been if he wasn't.

• 1 month later...

I fractured my exhusbands testicle, just kidding! He fractured it on his own. this post kind of reminds me of the "BME" olympics clip that you can find online if you google it. I'm glad I'm testicle free :D/

Not testicles... but lower extremety related.

So a buddy of mine in a neighboring community gets a call (forgot what the dispatch was for, bleeding emergency I think). He and his father get on scene to find a man in the kitchen cupping his groin area and blood everywhere. Apparently he cut it off...

It gets better though. He accidentally cut it off while carving a turkey for thanksgiving dinner (later that night) NAKED... and well his hand slipped and slashed off his... unit. They ask where it is, he says the freezer, so my buddy goes and retrieves it and the second the door opens it flops out at his feet.

He had to excuse himself from the remainder of the emergency... because he was in tears laughing.

Sorry Chris....too many holes in that story...urban legend.

Either you, or your buddy needs to take a reality check.

First, anyone that says I got something up my butt because I was "Doing something mundane (Changing a lightbulf, making salad, etc) and 'slipped', had a sexual accident.

Now, can you imagine a "slip of the knife" severing your penis? I can only speak for myself but I'd like to think it would take more than a paper cut or 'slip' of the knife to cut it off.

Severed body part, think body modification first, though I've not heard of those pts saving the severed piece as the goal is to have it perminantly removed.

Logic first...you end up looking a little silly when you report such stories as fact...

Dwayne

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.