Look out Osama..DWAYNE is in Afghanistan!!!!

akflightmedic

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck brother. I am proud of you and perhaps a little envious. ;) I know you will do well. Take care of you self and keep in touch.

Take care,

chbare.

Perhaps more than a little :wink: ..I have a couple of friends in Iraq as civilian medics (or so they say)..I wish I could swing it, but I have too many responsibilities here.

Good luck, have fun, and be safe..

You all are such dorks!

And I meant it every time! Except for ak of course...I love him in a special way... :oops:

And besides chaser, I thought you holed up with that dang hose monkey and forgot about us! Are you going to be back for a while? We've been missing you terribly!!!

And, as Michael said...One crusty, squeeky ol' door closes and another bright shining door opens!

Dwayne

You all are such dorks!

And I meant it every time! Except for ak of course...I love him in a special way... :oops:

And besides chaser, I thought you holed up with that dang hose monkey and forgot about us! Are you going to be back for a while? We've been missing you terribly!!!

And, as Michael said...One crusty, squeeky ol' door closes and another bright shining door opens!

Dwayne

Dwayne - just what does loving AK in a special way, are you missing Babs already?????