emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt

spenac

Will listing emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt move us up the search engine?  

14 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt
    • NO emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt

Does emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt really move us up in the google search engine?

emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt

emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt

At the time of this post we were number 3 on page 2 of google.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some years ago a friend posted little notices around town to attract prospective tenants who might sublet her apartment. She typed up the main information describing the offer, and below that she wrote just the word "sublet" and her phone number sideways on several fringes per notice, with separations cut between so that interested parties could just tug a single fringe off and take it home, leaving in place the other fringes and the main text above them for subsequent viewers. She also added the phone number to the main text so it would be accessible after all the fringes had been taken.

Before she posted them on lampposts and public bulletin boards, following a not-uncommon practice I'd observed I suggested she herself remove two or three fringes from each sign, in order to give out the (false) impression that the apartment was in high demand, and thus spur inquiries.

I've never forgotten her response explaining why she declined my suggestion: If you do something sneaky, she said, you'll attract sneaks into your life, and she didn't want those kinds of inquiries. Made sense to me, and I've kept that principle of self-restraint in mind ever since.

I'd vote to let google do its thing unmolested, and leave con-sites the mission of attracting con-men.

Some years ago a friend posted little notices around town to attract prospective tenants who might sublet her apartment. She typed up the main information describing the offer, and below that she wrote just the word "sublet" and her phone number sideways on several fringes per notice, with separations cut between so that interested parties could just tug a single fringe off and take it home, leaving in place the other fringes and the main text above them for subsequent viewers. She also added the phone number to the main text so it would be accessible after all the fringes had been taken.

Before she posted them on lampposts and public bulletin boards, following a not-uncommon practice I'd observed I suggested she herself remove two or three fringes from each sign, in order to give out the (false) impression that the apartment was in high demand, and thus spur inquiries.

I've never forgotten her response explaining why she declined my suggestion: If you do something sneaky, she said, you'll attract sneaks into your life, and she didn't want those kinds of inquiries. Made sense to me, and I've kept that principle of self-restraint in mind ever since.

I'd vote to let google do its thing unmolested, and leave con-sites the mission of attracting con-men.

I'm sure you are right. emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt

:lol::lol::lol:

we're number 6 on page one. Didn't you get the message?

Wendy

CO EMT-B

we're number 6 on page one. Didn't you get the message?

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Darn we're dropping again. emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt

emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt

emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt

We're now page 2. How many emt's do we need?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.