Female acting drunk? Check diabetes then check tampon

spenac

Ya know, its bad enough that for days, I have been thinking nothing but "scene safety / BSI, DCAP-BLS-TIC, etc" NON STOP.. Heck now I cant even fall asleep without going a full head-to-toe assessment running through my head. But now...when I was checking for 'vaginal bleeding in females' (in my head) my mind went to this. And I layed there, in my bed, thinking, "how in the heck do they stick a soaked tampon inside???" You cant leave it in the applicator, it wont soak up alot. You can not cram a wet spongy tampon up inside :shock: . So, how are these girls doing this??? Then of course the whole, "OMG I bet that burns" thought went into my head.

My poor brain.. And the darn visuals... ughhhhh.

And NO, I couldnt finish my assessment, I got too perplexed and disgusted, and slightly tired and fell asleep

I am sorry. Really never had any alert enough to explain how they do it. If I learn better I'll let you know. I to wondered about the burning, but again never got to ask. Keep up the good study's.

I am sorry. Really never had any alert enough to explain how they do it. If I learn better I'll let you know. I to wondered about the burning, but again never got to ask. Keep up the good study's.

hahaha oh dont worry about that, I think WAY too much about things..

I did find this though, for the heavy drinkers out there

blackbeard_tampons.jpg

You know, I think we should run a study through EMT-City to find out the best insertion techniques and the optimal EtOH concentration. Any volunteers?

Count me out. I prefer to enjoy it's flavor. I don't drink for the effect.

One thing I understand is that it takes a lot less booze to get drunk if taken up the anus or vagina. Never tried it and don't intend to.

I would think that would really burn. :violent3: Alcohol being introduced to the body like that. Perhaps they could get that desperate to risk that kind of discomfort?

Thanks for the post, spenac! Can you please specify the BAC levels of such patients?

Out of 3 pages of reactions to this post, only 2 replies so far were written by women... hmmm.

Physiologically speaking - 5% of any alcohol blood level evaporates out through the lungs. The patient would have “alcohol breath” regardless of consumption methods.

Lisa – They must be using the ones with the plastic applicators, soaking it when still intact. Hence my above question to spenac.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.