AAAGGGHHHH!!! My baby won't wake up.

brock8024

Could this be a genetic problem? I know that in Amish Communities, the sometimes marry closely within families. I also know that sometimes Amish Children deal with rare metabolic illnessess because of the tightness of the community, no vaccines, and other factors. I guess Mad Cow Disease is out of the question because you said "has nothing to do with animals.?

You are on the right track. LOL This is a genitic problem.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What colour is the urine that the child has been putting out? Is it winter? Has mom been eating a lot more meat that usual or did she take any extra pre/post natal vitamins?

Brat :angel8:

there we go back on track. The urine is darker than normal. You guys almost have this nailed just a few more things to ask.

You never said that the mom was passing something BAD in the breast milk. So the baby has a genetic defect, decreased loa, seizure activity, poor perfusion and dark urine...does the baby have the genetic inablility to metabolize the protiens in the breast milk (there is a name for it, but without google, I can't remember what it is)

You never said that the mom was passing something BAD in the breast milk. So the baby has a genetic defect, decreased loa, seizure activity, poor perfusion and dark urine...does the baby have the genetic inablility to metabolize the protiens in the breast milk (there is a name for it, but without google, I can't remember what it is)

I think you are on the right track. Ok so if this is what it is how would you confirm it ?????

Is the mom passing on a protein that the baby is unable to metabolize because of a genetic disorder? Someone help me...Go to google...look up rare illness found in Amish communities...There are at least 35 of them and i can't get through them all...I have to go to work in the morning and i don't wanna think about this all night...Brock, I will see you Monday and we better have this mystery solved or you are in big trouble...LOL

Is the mom passing on a protein that the baby is unable to metabolize because of a genetic disorder? Someone help me...Go to google...look up rare illness found in Amish communities...There are at least 35 of them and i can't get through them all...I have to go to work in the morning and i don't wanna think about this all night...Brock, I will see you Monday and we better have this mystery solved or you are in big trouble...LOL

you will have it figured out before then. LOL trust me. I can not wait to come to work and see you. So how many of these have you been through. There is one thing that you can ask and have it solved!!!!!!