AAAGGGHHHH!!! My baby won't wake up.

brock8024

equal grips? equal pupils?

Describe the sz. Tx with whatever your local meds are...ex valium.

Narcan? (yeah, not great assessment tool...esp after valium)

tonic clonic sz. ok so u gave the meds and the baby is not having a sz anymore. Nothing happens when you give narcan.

What tool have you not used. LOL

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heart sounds? and I don't think we ever did get a pulse or try for a BP on this poor child...this is going to drive me nuts!!! Was the child born at home? Was it a normal delivery?? Were there any problems? (like cord around the neck, etc?) Did the mom deliver a normal, whole placenta? Has mom been sick?

Brat :angel8:

heart sounds? and I don't think we ever did get a pulse or try for a BP on this poor child...this is going to drive me nuts!!! Was the child born at home? Was it a normal delivery?? Were there any problems? (like cord around the neck, etc?) Did the mom deliver a normal, whole placenta? Has mom been sick?

Ok normal delivery at home. No problems. CM shows sinus tach at 182. hard to get on a 5 day old. LOL

Bp is 82/p the best ur partner could get.

Could this be a genetic problem? I know that in Amish Communities, the sometimes marry closely within families. I also know that sometimes Amish Children deal with rare metabolic illnessess because of the tightness of the community, no vaccines, and other factors. I guess Mad Cow Disease is out of the question because you said "has nothing to do with animals.?