Ambulance Driver Raped Clients

akflightmedic

I hope he rots too......Don't get me wrong, this guy should be caned then hung. I just wonder if he was a farmer or electritian if they would have mentioned twice what his job was and specificaly named the company he was working for.

I just found it odd that there seemed to me, to be alot of emphasis put on the ambulance aspect of this story.....But ya he should be beat on for a few hours by the families of the victims.

I cant agree with you more on everything.

These responses really disappoint me.

Replace the name in the story, with the name of anyone from here. Would you be talking about them the same? Just because the news caught wind of the story and published it, there hasn't been any trial, we haven't read the officers probable cause statement. What gives us the right to judge this man based on a few vague paragraphs?

I forgot, there has never been a healthcare provider, or any other person, wrongly accused of rape in America.

[web:ef9ebdec38]http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7ADBR&q=wrongly+accused+rape&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=in[/web:ef9ebdec38]

I think everyones answers could safely be prefaced with if actually guilty. Yes there are false accusations and even wrong ID's made. There are also cases of rape victims withdrawing their statements to avoid the embarrassment and pain of reliving it. We all know that even some found innocent are actually guilty and some found guilty are actually innocent.

I think everyones answers could safely be prefaced with if actually guilty. Yes there are false accusations and even wrong ID's made. There are also cases of rape victims withdrawing their statements to avoid the embarrassment and pain of reliving it. We all know that even some found innocent are actually guilty and some found guilty are actually innocent.

agreed Spen.

I based my response on the fact he has not yet been found guilty of the crime stated. It's too easy to read these horrible things in new stories, point fingers as if the person is 100% guilty, hell i still think OJ is guilty but thats just my opinion lol

I am very familar with this service I have a few freinds that work there. If he is quilty he needs to be strung up. Those poor people gezzzz they are the real victums here.

I have to agree with the "if this guy is guilty" statement. With all we have to go on (and the fact he's being held without bond) I would lean towards yeah... probably happened. The sad fact is, people in the disabled population are vulnerable.

Anyone who molests them or otherwise tries to hurt them is a piece of shit and barely deserving of being called human.

I'm all for this guy being incarcerated for being a sex offender (when proven guilty) and losing his human privileges for the rest of his life (and yes, that's what happens to SO's. Right to privacy, choice of medical care, etc... they all disappear...)

Wendy

CO EMT-B

There was a medic in another system that got caught. Evedently the teenage patient wasn't as incoherent as she let on to be. The medic thought since she was out of it, why not?. She reported the groping and actual penetration the next day. I knew the guy because he had ran in our system for a short time and he attended some of the classes I taught. He actually seemed to be one of those guys that in a million years you wouldn't have thought he'd do something like that.

I agree. If this guy was working for some small business in another field you probably wouldn't have heard a word about it.

I hope he rots too......Don't get me wrong, this guy should be caned then hung. I just wonder if he was a farmer or electritian if they would have mentioned twice what his job was and specificaly named the company he was working for.

I just found it odd that there seemed to me, to be alot of emphasis put on the ambulance aspect of this story.....But ya he should be beat on for a few hours by the families of the victims.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.