Ambulance Driver Raped Clients

akflightmedic

My guess is it was titled that way because thats what article said. Bastard needs to be locked away and labeled a child molester.

What have children got to do with this?

Did you read the article?

There is always one bad apple... unfortunately, that is what the news is made of.. rarely do we hear of the thousands of calls that go well, and the people that are helped.

Justice will be served if he is found guilty, and the families of the victims all get 10 minutes with this guy out behind the barn.....

I don't think these rapes were done in the ambulance. It just states that he was an "Ambulance driver" at the time the crimes were commited.

I guess the just want people to think twice about trusting us!!

I don't think these rapes were done in the ambulance. It just states that he was an "Ambulance driver" at the time the crimes were commited.

I guess the just want people to think twice about trusting us!!

Yea because everyone is out to get us :roll:

Whether he committed the rapes in the ambulance or not, is irrelevant. Rape is Rape. Its a horrid horrid crime whether its done in an ambulance, to a child, to a 30 yr old, or in a church.

If he's found guilty, I hope he rots for it. There is never enough the justice system can do, to instill the pain, suffering, and mental anguish on a criminal that the criminal instilled on his or her victim. just my 2 cents

Yea because everyone is out to get us :roll:

Whether he committed the rapes in the ambulance or not, is irrelevant. Rape is Rape. Its a horrid horrid crime whether its done in an ambulance, to a child, to a 30 yr old, or in a church.

If he's found guilty, I hope he rots for it. There is never enough the justice system can do, to instill the pain, suffering, and mental anguish on a criminal that the criminal instilled on his or her victim. just my 2 cents

I hope he rots too......Don't get me wrong, this guy should be caned then hung. I just wonder if he was a farmer or electritian if they would have mentioned twice what his job was and specificaly named the company he was working for.

I just found it odd that there seemed to me, to be alot of emphasis put on the ambulance aspect of this story.....But ya he should be beat on for a few hours by the families of the victims.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.