Well, what do you call them?

ERDoc

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting concept - If we have any of those here, I've certainly not met them, to my immense disappointment! Maybe some of those ladies would like to come up and start a Northern Chapter?

Kaisu maybe men dont have a thing for the uniform like women do they are kinda odd creatures you know.

BTW do you mind sharing that pic :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hey Doc umm dont you think you need to come out of brit's closest I hear its dark and scary in there :wink: :wink: :wink:

terr

We used 'groupies' or 'bim-bettes' for the most part. But there was one certain gal we called "Bunkroom Rhonda".

We used 'groupies' or 'bim-bettes' for the most part. But there was one certain gal we called "Bunkroom Rhonda".

was she the door knob type doc? :wink: :wink: :wink:

was she the door knob type doc? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Yep, and vacuum cleaner.

At the time I was with a private ambulance serv. and it was more like a club house most of the time. So we had all types hanging around. It was sort of like M*A*S*H and "Mother, Jugs, & Speed" combined.

that is why its so hard for us women in ems to have a good rep cause people like that and some in ems make it look like we are all "easy"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.