eric and amber

Eric

I have no advice to give, I am 35 years old, and never been married. Guess not too many men out there like big girls anymore..... :cry:

Girl Friend! Honey PM me!! We must chat. Confidence is key!! While I hold my own this mother of 3 is 5'5 at 185lbs which is my no means small, but the good Lord did bless me with shape so I at least carry it well......... HOWEVER Confidence is key! I am a sassy little cuss if I must say so {(or so I have been told!) NO COMMENTS FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY! } I carry myself with confidence and I don't care what others think about my size. I do get a lot of looks, and I have learned to give men what they like to see.... there are things about the male species that they just cain't resist-- learn those things and Have fun with it! Your single and looking........ invest in yourself and make your self happpy that is where to start. If you are satisfied and love yourself others will see this in you and it is a great place to start!

Seriously we need to talk!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least nobody is commenting on having just met their next ex-spouse!

My luck was different. First one I asked to marry me, only one thing stood in our way: She said "No", which was too big a hurdle to surmount, and gave me the "Let's just be friends" speech. She just got married to her third husband Valentine's Day of 2007.

Second one said, Yes, but we ended up having a 9 year engagement, which just collapsed.

I am with the current better half for 19 years, but as both of us came from bad engagements, we're satisfied with the arrangements (actually, I think she does want the ring and ceremony saying "I do!", but I am a coward.)

I'm not going to say that my ex-wife was a tramp, but I DID find out the hard way that she was alot like Will Rogers....never met a man she didn't like! The biggest problem, was that she liked them a whole lot more when I wasn't home!

Because of her, I have a philosophy on remarriage and its very basic, very simple and straight to the point:

I'm never getting remarried...I'm just going to go out once every 4 or 5 years, find a woman I cant stand, and buy that bitch a house.

It works out the sam way, but with less hassle and heartache! :D

congrats.gif

But in all seriousness I only wish you the best Eric and some of these guys have some very good points here take their advice.

Love ya my friend

Terr

• 1 month later...

Congratulations, Amber and Eric. :wav:

May you define the right skills, traits and behaviors for your own system, and know how to implement them. Have an intimate, healthy, fair and protective negotiation.

Build on both of your strengths, minimize your weaknesses, and if you want to have kids – raise them to be human beings.

http://www.cato-unbound.org/2008/01/14/ste...re-of-marriage/

http://www.cato-unbound.org/2008/01/23/the...and-the-family/

WOW Brett took you long enough to figure that one out.....could it be cause you are getting OLD? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

You know, a fine doctor friend of mine told me once

"Michael, Marriage is a fine institution, depending on what type of institution you want to live in"

You know, a fine doctor friend of mine told me once

"Michael, Marriage is a fine institution, depending on what type of institution you want to live in"

I am is the shortest sentence in the English language,....

"I do." is the longest!

WOW Brett took you long enough to figure that one out.....could it be cause you are getting OLD? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I can only reply when I know theres something to reply to!