Well, that's it folks

JakeEMTP

First, I would like to express me gratitude to all the posters here for their continuous contributions to the forum. Their knowledge and experience was extremely helpful to me during the last two years.

Secondly, I would like to apoligise for not being an active member of EmtCity the last month or so. I have been extremely busy studying and finishing clinicals. Please forgive me.

Monday night I had my final exam. I don't have the results as yet but left the room feeling good about it. I passed my other classes so I'm just waiting on the results of this last one.

It has been a long two years and at the same time, it seemed to go by rather quickly. I hope that makes sense. My advice ( that a $2.00 might get you a coffee somewhere ) to all the other students and future medic students is to get your pre-requisite courses, study hard and ask as many questions as possible. The time to make mistakes and ask questions is now. Not when there is no one to ask in the back of your ambulance.

Once again, thanks to all of you and continue the good work!

Let's be careful out there.

Sweet! I have no worries about your success! :thumbright:

Great advice for those just starting too.

I'm happy to have had the pleasure to be here with you through the journey.

Congrats Jake, now on to NREMT-P online or paper?.
I will be taking the NR CBT test. There is a Pearson VUE testing site in town. There is a rumour that there will be a skills test at the college here as well, so that would be sweet. However, one in Vegas would be nice too! I haven't decided when to take the NR test yet, but it won't be to long. I will be taking the NC EMT-P exam on Jan. 18th though.

Spenac, I'll have to make copies of my notes. That may take some time! :lol: