It's not PC, but I thought it was funny!!

Britpara

A Taliban suicide bomber pulls the plug and explodes .................. BOOM!!!

A short while later he finds himself on a huge white staircase leading towards the heavens, so he starts climbing up. After an hour of hard climbing, he arrives at a landing where an old man in white robes with a long flowing beard is sitting surrounded by ledgers.

'Excuse me sir' he says 'are you Mohammed?'

'No' replies the old man, 'I am St Peter, Mohammed is further up the stairs'.

'But this is wonderful news' screams the bomber, 'Mohammed is higher than St Peter! I can hardly believe it.' With this he carries on climbing up the stairs. After an hour or so of hard climbing he arrives at another landing. Standing on the landing is a serene looking man with long hair and a long white beard.

'Excuse me sir' he says 'Are you Mohammed?'

'No' replies the old man, 'I am Jesus, Mohammed is further up the

stairs'.

'But this is amazing news' screams the bomber, 'Mohammed is higher than Jesus! I can hardly believe it, martyrdom is wonderful!!!'

With this he carries on climbing up the stairs. After another hour or so of hard climbing he arrives on a huge landing. There, sitting on a magnificent throne is another old man, with flowing white robes, beard and long white hair. 'Excuse me sir' he says 'are you Mohammed?'

'No' replies the old man, 'I am God.'

'But this is absolutely amazing news' screams the bomber, 'Mohammed is higher than God! I am so happy I can't believe it, martyrdom is more than wonderful!!!'

'You look tired my son' said God 'would you like to sit down and rest a

while?'

'Oh yes' replied the bomber 'I am very tired and would love a rest

before I carry on, thank you.'

The bomber sits down and God says 'You look thirsty my son, would you like a cup of coffee?'

'Oh yes please' replies the bomber 'I am most thirsty, thank you.'

With this God turns and snaps his fingers and shouts 'Oy, Mohammed, two coffees over here, and make it snappy, you raghead!'

You better never enter a muslim country because you will so get the death penalty.

No, probably a few hundred lashes and a couple decades in jail. Had he enclosed a picture of Mohammed serving God, that would be the death penalty. :wink:

just one more politically incorrect joke and if you are easliy offended - stop reading here.

Does anyone know what the dot on the forehead of an indian woman is for? (scroll down)

It's a scratch off game and it's the woman's families dowry

You get one of three things when you scratch it off

1. you get a convenience store

2. you get a holiday inn

3. or you get a taxi

Well, I have to admit, I expected to see a lot of flaming in the replies for this post. Now, me, personally, working in a multicultural area, I find the joke pretty funny....

but after reading some of the other replies.... I am almost shocked not to see one particular anti-bigot spout flames over this one :!: :!:

They're all over on this thread.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.