To Fly or not to Fly

unknown

Looking for those who work in the field of Air Ambulance services for Rural areas. And you my sir (fellow) air ems care provider fit the bill as I see you work for Mediflight in Oklahoma. I work for a competitor of yours. I speak to your com center on a regulare basis-- Marti is the best! She is so nice....... So where are you based out of? I work with Oklahoma Ems agencies......

You will have to be more specific in asking. Are you wanting a company to provide air coverage, or are you asking for those that do?

Yeah, I too am having a little trouble connecting the topic name with anything you are saying. What exactly are you asking? To fly or not to fly whom where and when?

I no longer work in the aeronautical EMS industry but did for several year. Nor have I worked for Mediflight and I too worked for a competitor but; have several friends that are Medi-Flight, EagleMed and Air Evac Lifeteam. I do agree Marti is great and as a important structure there.

I am now working for REACT, while I am in NP school.

R/r 911

Before anyone asks, here in NYC, if a Medevac flight gets approved, which I covered somewhere in the city for the protocols, it is flown by the NYPD Aviation, and will be accompanied by (usually) either an FDNY EMT or Paramedic. Sometimes, the patient will be accompanied by a hospital or private-service-under-contract-to-911-system hospital EMT or Paramedic, but any way it gets done, the EMSer will be a part of the NYC 9-1-1 system.

Ok Clarification. I Work for Air Evac Lifeteam we are membership based and we have 76 bases in 12 states. I work behind the scenes making it all happen... I am just looking for more air ambulance based discussion--- Like the NYC reply--- Thanks for the Input!!

Ok Clarification. I Work for Air Evac Lifeteam we are membership based and we have 76 bases in 12 states. I work behind the scenes making it all happen... I am just looking for more air ambulance based discussion--- Like the NYC reply--- Thanks for the Input!!

So, then you're involved with the activities that lead to the FBI raiding your offices back in May?

How's that working out for you?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.