Black Friday........What a special time for EMS!

NYC-EMS

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the medics were able to go get some bargains.

Wheres the back board, c-collar? She was trampled. She is claiming to be a trauma patient to sue wally world, treat her as a trauma patient. Second rule of EMS all trauma patients are naked patients. At least the others were tough enough shoppers to get up and still go fight for the bargains.

Hope the medics were able to go get some bargains.

Wheres the back board, c-collar? She was trampled. She is claiming to be a trauma patient to sue wally world, treat her as a trauma patient. Second rule of EMS all trauma patients are naked patients. At least the others were tough enough shoppers to get up and still go fight for the bargains.

I missed the part in the vid how she was claiming to be a trauma pt to sue. Perhaps they edited it.

I missed the part in the vid how she was claiming to be a trauma pt to sue. Perhaps they edited it.

Come on thats a given. Besides in law suit 101 your taught not to mention lawsuit so they will say stupid stuff like we'll take care of everything. :twisted: Heck I slip on the milk I spilled on their floor, KA_CHING. Call me a rich man. :lol:

OK it is possible she will not sue but if I had not just quit my job I would cover any and all bets, I say she will sue as will so many others that were pushed and shoved and fell. You always hurt more after the excitement ends.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.