I love these...

Britpara

You liked the cat, eh? Well you should see what my 3 yr old cat did, I just bought a new litter box, it cost me $169.58, its truly amazing, you never have to scoop again, the odor is way better, because there is NONE. This thing automatically scoops it into a compartment and because I have 2 cats, it will last probablly 2 weeks at least.

Anyway when the cat steps out, it counts down from 20 and then it automatically pushes the crap underneath this compartment and then it's ready for the next cat.

So when it starts, my blackjack stands on his hind quarters to watch this thing do its job, it rakes it through and back again. Watching him, it was really funny.

This box is worth its price, ok its a little pricey, but my other cat, also male, 14 yrs old and has renal problems, so the litter box smelled horribly. This box is a god send. :wink:

You liked the cat, eh? Well you should see what my 3 yr old cat did, I just bought a new litter box, it cost me $169.58, its truly amazing, you never have to scoop again, the odor is way better, because there is NONE. This thing automatically scoops it into a compartment and because I have 2 cats, it will last probablly 2 weeks at least.

Anyway when the cat steps out, it counts down from 20 and then it automatically pushes the crap underneath this compartment and then it's ready for the next cat.

So when it starts, my blackjack stands on his hind quarters to watch this thing do its job, it rakes it through and back again. Watching him, it was really funny.

This box is worth its price, ok its a little pricey, but my other cat, also male, 14 yrs old and has renal problems, so the litter box smelled horribly. This box is a god send. :wink:

pPETS-3762416t400.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.