To all the new members who haven't introduced themselves yet

Just Plain Ruff

hey. new member here, I'm a firefighter/EMT-A in Edmonton Ab (Canada) and loving it. I've been an EMT for about 6 years now. Just stumbled upon this site and thought I'd join up. Anyone know where I can find some good online ECG info for studying? (Mostly basics to polish up on)

hey. new member here, I'm a firefighter/EMT-A in Edmonton Ab (Canada) and loving it. I've been an EMT for about 6 years now. Just stumbled upon this site and thought I'd join up. Anyone know where I can find some good online ECG info for studying? (Mostly basics to polish up on)

Welcome to the site. A search of this site will find some info on that subject. Check out student section and file library.

Greetings there yea big stud, I am a 19 year old Hottie and a local single, and I luv FF/EMTs Does that mean your Bi ??? So do you work in the Big City of Edmonton?

Maybe give me a call sometime......

spenac keep your mouth shut!

Greetings there yea big stud, I am a 19 year old Hottie and a local single, and I luv FF/EMTs Does that mean your Bi ??? So do you work in the Big City of Edmonton?

Maybe give me a call sometime......

spenac keep your mouth shut!

Careful new guy you never know what kind of CD( computer disease ) you might get from him. :twisted:

hello there

just found this site and will let my instructor know about as well as the rest of our class, i hope to get my national cert in a few months and getting on a service

Welcome to the CITY larry

Alright after 11 pages of intros it's my turn. I've actually been a member here for a while and finally got around to introducing myself. I'm a 20yr old FF/EMT out of Northern California. Been an EMT for a couple years now and a FF for one year, loving every minute! Eventually go full time with a local city department. Thanks for the welcome and the opportunity offered here in the City.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.