lack of camradarie?!

swedbabe2002

Would it be too easy to tell you to change your working environment?

Tried, seems everyone where I worked likes the drama, backstabbing, filthy office, dirty ambulances, cheating on their spouses. It's hard to change anything when you're just one person.

Tried, seems everyone where I worked likes the drama, backstabbing, filthy office, dirty ambulances, cheating on their spouses. It's hard to change anything when you're just one person.

So it's ok to cheat since everybody else is doing it? :twisted:

To original poster, sounds like you got into a worse than usual system. Here is what I do at my second service. People start talking about others, I turn up TV, I go read a book, I start discussing meals, I go walk around the ambulance, etc. Now I am an experienced healthcare provider, so even though I am new there, I have maybe more freedom than you do as a newbie. The other day there were 9 people at shift change started laughing and it was because they realized that while I like fun at work I avoid the BS gossip. They jokingly said at least if we want him to leave us alone all we gotta to is start gossiping. But they then said they wish more people would do the same so things would be smoother.

. They jokingly said at least if we want him to leave us alone all we gotta to is start gossiping. But they then said they wish more people would do the same so things would be smoother.
Did the include themselves in their statement? :wink: