Nylon Glove Holder

jtmills272

Welcome to the city jtmills272.

Just a couple of suggestions for your future posts...

1) Grammar and post structure goes a long way. There is no problem with asking a question, but think through your post and proofread. Spell check is awesome.

2) Quite a few people take issue with simple questions. Good or bad, I can't tell you. It happens. Google, and the Quick Search is your friend for questions like these.

3) Don't take anything anyone says personal. For the most part, we try to remain professional and courteous to one another. You can tell those apart that do not follow this standard.

4) I am a bit confused. Are you looking for a nylon case you can put on your belt to hold a couple pairs of gloves? Or are you looking for a piece of sewn nylon to wrap around a box of gloves?

Welcome to the city jtmills272.

Just a couple of suggestions for your future posts...

1) Grammar and post structure goes a long way. There is no problem with asking a question, but think through your post and proofread. Spell check is awesome.

Great tip for the brand new member. You never know what "company'"or how many "companies" you will find looking at your posts.

I got to the glove holder, just took the senic route.

4) I am a bit confused. Are you looking for a nylon case you can put on your belt to hold a couple pairs of gloves? Or are you looking for a piece of sewn nylon to wrap around a box of gloves?

LOL! Yeah... I too am visualising about half a dozen different items, trying to figure out which one he is asking about.

You got your nylon holder for a box of gloves.

You got your nylon belt pouch/holder for gloves, with the "box" part being a mistake.

You got your nylon organiser for holding things that you store in the glove box of your car.

You got your holder (which may or may not be nylon) for nylons (as in panty hose), that goes in the glove box of your car.

• Although the whole grammar thing may seem nit picky to some, this topic is actually a very good example of why it is important.

we had those in your fire englie... out of the way... but from what i could tell... they worked well, but a box of gloves didn't fit very well... you sort of have to smash the box to make it fit. and mounting it was a pain too.... didnt want to stick to anything.... other than that... worked out well.