Unconscious

ERDoc

chbare, I concur wtih you and the second poster.

after looking at the meds list that just stood out like a thumb that had been banged on by a hammer.

All the signs and symptoms and presentation of the tricyclic overdose

Let's give her some bicarb and see what happens.

It's been a while since I've run a tricyc overdose. I'm gonna go back and review the treatment.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised no one said Bladder infection, kinda dumb giving the fact she's diabetic and some other things present. Now thinking about this, wouldnt you say that her medication interfeared with her depression meds, thus giving false whatever? Still she's unconscious though.

That's just my 2 cents worth.

Yeah, that EKG is what I was looking for. It confirms what I was thinking, pill bottles or no pill bottles.

She's going to be very lucky if she makes it. If I am very rural or remote, I might do a little lavage during transport. Otherwise, it's just fluids, bicarb, and a little mag to try and close that QRS gap. Failing that, dopamine on a long trip. The gag reflex won't be there for long, so she buys a tube too.

I was just kidding, I've seen some who had The guy with the sickle next to their beds and he was reaching out with his bony hand ready to take them and they turned around.