Hilarious new movie: SKID MARKS

ronjesse

Just mentioning a comparison: If you can find it, as I have no idea of availability, check out "Night Patrol", a send up of local cops in a Florida city. Starred Pat Paulson, Linda Blair, Billy Barty (as the police captain!), and others.

One joke I remember was, they called for a backup unit, and a patrol car flew IN REVERSE, into the scene, and the 2 officers from the backup unit, BACKED OUT OF THE CAR to take a covering fire position!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm gonna' be honest, we watched the clips here in our dispatch and laughed our butts off. it's a spoof people, it's silly and goofy and we all need to learn to laugh a little more. i can tell by reading some people's responses on here that it's not everyone's type of humor, but i didn't form my opinion on what i think about docs by watching Scrubs, or my opinion about cops by watching Super Troopers or Reno 911.....so i'm gonna' go out on a limb and say that the majority of folks will understand that this is just a comedy. no offense to the people that take every second of their day seriously, it takes all kinds, but if it shows in our area....our whole department will go and watch it and laugh like a bunch of loons!

and no offense brandi but you will have just wasted 10 bucks and 2 hours of your life that you will never get back.

have fun at the movie.

At least the lake house was watchable, I spent 15 bucks and 2 hours of my life was wasted when I went to see REno 911 - Miami. Now that's a instant cult classic.

Darn-it, why couldn't you have shared that before.... I just set my Tivo to record Reno 911 via pay per view on Thursday morning.

Latest wastes: Borat, Epic Movie.. Borat was pointless, and Epic Movie was the worst piece of garbage I'd ever seen.

sorry bout that cmk I would cancel that pay per view cause you just wasted about 14.95 or whatever your pay per view charges are.

If you hated epic movie and borat then you will definately hate reno 911 - miami

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.