THE OFFICAL BASH SPENAC THREAD

itku2er

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a theory that spenac starts these threads for an easy way to make fast replies to up his status level and number of posts.... I'm still struggling to hit 200!

*I'm on to you spenac* :wink:

I have a theory that spenac starts these threads for an easy way to make fast replies to up his status level and number of posts.... I'm still struggling to hit 200!

Darn you caught me. Yessssss another post just a few more and I get the free star of life sticker.

It appears to me that I am helping you in your dastardly plan.... that is the genius of your evilness!! Curse you SPENAAAAAAAAAAAAC! :lol:

It appears to me that I am helping you in your dastardly plan.... that is the genius of your evilness!! Curse you SPENAAAAAAAAAAAAC! :lol:

Yesssssssssss another post. If I get enough I get the wanker special see through large windshield star of life. Thanks Cos knew I could count on your help.

What would be the point? You can't see his status level..

What would be the point? You can't see his status level..

Even worse!!! An ADMIN brown-noser too!!!!! I keep uncovering layers of deceit and conspiracies.

Darn you caught me. Yessssss another post just a few more and I get the free star of life sticker.

Hey buddy boy, don't you pick on my wacker Star of Life sticker I have on my back window. I'm gonna :boxing: I like being a wacker! :lol:

Anything to help a fellow friend get a star of life sticker....

Razor blade and a ladder?

(Peel the one off the top of the rig)