Car battery and defib?

Hehe I remember that episode of Mr Bean!!

That guy is so the type to actually do it though. “I know first aid! Quick someone get me a car battery and a roll of foil”… wait for it…”STAT” "Its and emergency,every second counts"!! I bet he has most of the ER series on DVD.

Yeah we used to do it, but carrying the Volkswagen up and down the stairs really got my partner tired. He is a wicked cry baby :lol:

Seriously I have never heard of such a thing.

Honestly Whit, you need to know... I laughed for 5 minutes after I read this... pricelessly funny. :)

"Rescue 77" on ABC TV network, circa 2000, I think. So bad, they only showed 4 episodes before they cancelled it.

Second prize goes to "240 Robert", also ABC, mid 1980s. Woman in car hits a tree, Sheriff's Deputies/Paramedics use 4x4 vehicle's winch to pull the driver's door off, without stabilizing either the patient or the vehicle.then grab the woman and throw her down onto a longboard, without asking permission or explaining what they're doing, slide a hand down her shirt (ABC did a lot of "Jiggle" TV then) with the stethoscope. At least we got Mark Harmon from that show, now on CBS TV in "NCIS."

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.