Bash the Bashers Here!

The past week or so seems to have been full of "Bash the...." posts

These are pretty lame, to say the least. It makes no sense at all to bash individuals when it is the system you are upset with, and this tends to be the norm.

I think it is time for people to stop crapping on each other online, and instead begin the process to change things. If you are upset about the system, whether it is volunteers, EMT's vs paramedics, "paint by numbers" protocols, whatever - instead of complaining, work with the people and organizations that can act to actually change things.

EMS is not a static service - it needs to change and grow as the needs of the public change and grow. We all know that the ONLY way to effect positive change is to lobby the people who hold the purse strings and make the laws. Imagine the power a united EMS group would have if they all worked towards this, instead of blaming everything on each other!

Yes there are obviously problems with the piecemeal American system - there are problems north of the border too. It just seems to me that a group working together is more likely to make a difference, instead of standing back, beating on each other.

I know North you should have named this thread

BASH SPENAC thread........I am having WAY too much fun with these post......sorry i am 8) :oops: 8) 8) :D:)

Terr don't bash me. :D

Medicnorth you miss the reason for the bashing posts, they are for all the bashers to quit hijacking productive threads. If you want to gripe about someone do it on a bash post so we can all keep productive discussions going. Also if you notice the bashing on the bashing posts has been much more light hearted than many of the bashing attacks seen on what were good discussions. As almost everyone has complained almost every productive discussion breaks out in a free for all us vs you.

We need a place to vent.

SPENAC :D:):cry::cry::cry::cry:

but bashing you is fun you KEEP up very well I might add........for a old guy with a walker taking geritol and arciept

So when you gonna like take me up on the wheel chair race? :twisted: :twisted:

SPENAC :D:):cry::cry::cry::cry:

but bashing you is fun you KEEP up very well I might add........for a old guy with a walker taking geritol and arciept

So when you gonna like take me up on the wheel chair race? :twisted: :twisted:

Soon as I finish some minor modi... uh I mean repairs to my chair.

any excuse is better than NONE i guess is that the best you can do ......i am SO dissapointed :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Soon as I finish some minor modi... uh I mean repairs to my chair.

You put training wheels on your WHEEL CHAIR........now that is funny I dont care who you are ....... :D:):cry::cry:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.