Bash ER Docs here

So, what do you all think of the upcoming presidential election

Strangely enough I just read an article in the local fish wrap about a Trauma Surgeon in Latvia who was just elected President of that nation. No political experience and some tax problems he was apparently a compromise candidate who is best known for treating casulties after the Chernobyl melt down.

You may now return to your bashing.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strangely enough I just read an article in the local fish wrap about a Trauma Surgeon in Latvia who was just elected President of that nation. No political experience and some tax problems he was apparently a compromise candidate who is best known for treating casulties after the Chernobyl melt down.

You may now return to your bashing.

ERDoc for president in 08!!!! I don't even have the tax problems. I will admit that I didn't help any Chernobyl victims (mostly because I was still in elementary school at the time). Though, I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once.

ER docs don't retire. Their skills become such that they can treat people from home using only The Force. We WOULD treat them all and keep them from darkening the doorway of the ER, but we've got some payback to give to our coworkers. So we sit at home and serve as medical directors for EMS squads. And dream up ways to change the protocols every year.

'zilla

still HMFIC

Speaking of a "God" complex, :D

The new ED residents have arrived :roll: :wink:

ED = Erectile Dysfunction is it that wide spread that they have residents?

When you are a resident, you work so much and are so tired that you have no use of it anyway, might as well have ED. :lol:

When you are a resident, you work so much and are so tired that you have no use of it anyway, might as well have ED. :lol:

Or it works only at really strange hours.

And despite letting her watch Grey's Anatomy once or twice, I STILL can't get Wifezilla to join me in the call room for "rounds".

'zilla

[

Or it works only at really strange hours.

And despite letting her watch Grey's Anatomy once or twice, I STILL can't get Wifezilla to join me in the call room for "rounds".

'zilla

WoW you mean YOU DOC type people have a sense of humor...Wifezilla I like that now that is funny I dont care who you are. Zilla never knew you had a sense of humor. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Terr

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.