Bash ER Docs here

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Doc, I can help you, since spenac is beyond help, have you ever heard of that word called Retirement? :wink:

I would love to, but I think I'm a little too young for that yet. At least that's what the voices tell me :wink:

Silly ED Docs. Just tonight I had one of them whining and crying because we did not have any 5.0 Ethilon. Yeesh! I have read in survival manuals that you can use dental floss and I have seen them use household thread in the movies. We have a whole cabinet FULL of suture material, grab something and get to work you big sissy! :|

There is only ER Doc I take exception with. We had an attempted suicide call, we were five minutes from the hospital, within two to three minutes of that we hit a dead zone for cell phones to call the hospital. We use cell phones because the hospital is in another state and closest, they have no radio etc. So we call in and then arrive at the hospital about two minutes later. The Doc comes strolling thru the ER and says " I would appreciate more than a couple minutes notice next time" WTF :evil: I almost asked what his schedule was so we could schedule the next one for his convience.

I would love to, but I think I'm a little too young for that yet. At least that's what the voices tell me :wink:

ER docs don't retire. Their skills become such that they can treat people from home using only The Force. We WOULD treat them all and keep them from darkening the doorway of the ER, but we've got some payback to give to our coworkers. So we sit at home and serve as medical directors for EMS squads. And dream up ways to change the protocols every year.

'zilla

still HMFIC

Silly ED Docs. Just tonight I had one of them whining and crying because we did not have any 5.0 Ethilon.

Ethilon is so 80s.

It's all about the Prolene, baby! :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.