A call to arms! EMT-B's defend yourself!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.M.G. :argue:

Was that at me, or just how long this discussion has become? :argue: LOL.

Can we all at least agree, no matter what the level of training each of us has achieved in our medical "food chain", in whatever area of the EMT City world, or your local section of this physical planet, all of us strive towards giving best care available at all times to the patients? :occasion5:

Unfortunately..... no, we can't. I know too many providers that don't really care, and I dare say if you think about it... so do you.

This is so ridiculous anyway. This whole thread imploded in the exact manner that all other threads do... in a maelstrom of negativity

-10 to all who went off topic

-20 to all who tried to turn this into a BLS vs. ALS topic

-50 to Dust for admonishing others for hijacking the thread... and then hijacking the thread.

-100 to cosgrojo for proposing the subject in the first place

Sometimes I wish ADMIN would swoop down on his white horse of glory and save us from ourselves.

Cosgrojo this was a really good subject of discussion but with all due respect, did you not expect this thread to stay civil. Surely you knew that by asking this question, that it would open a crapola storm.

The strong opinions of those on this board guaranteed a shit storm and many many negative responses.

I only give you negative 20 you were way to hard on yourself.

It seems that many of the threads on this board go south and become slug fests. I'm discouraged with that but I have to take the blame sometimes for starting slug fests too.

I like the topic but I think that deep down inside, you knew that this is what would happen.

You obviously dont really understand Dusty's stance on any of this do you??????

I smell a shyte storm.... :shock:

I think Bushy's original first post says it all.

I agree with Ruffems, things here can get nasty.

I suggest that when there is a difference of opinion on any string, that all participants use something akin to

"I disagree with you due to my specific versus yours"
and not
"I disagree with you because you're full of male bovine excrement"

Civility can go a long way

Rodney King said

Can't we all just get along?

Why don't we start 2 threads. One to bash BLS care and one to bash ALS care. Then when someone says something that urges us to bash the other we have to go to that thread instead of hijacking a good topic. Ya'll know me I avoid controversy at all costs. 8) :argue:

Why don't we start 2 threads. One to bash BLS care and one to bash ALS care. Then when someone says something that urges us to bash the other we have to go to that thread instead of hijacking a good topic. Ya'll know me I avoid controversy at all costs. 8) :argue:

now that's putting a new spin on things Spenac

I dare you to start those two threads. Come on I double dog dare ya

now that's putting a new spin on things Spenac

Oh no you didn't. Just wait and see. You done it now. It's your fault. I can't resist. Must....

I dare you to start those two threads. Come on I double dog dare ya

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.