This is for Medicnorth - here you go!

Just Plain Ruff

What's your favorite cholesterol meal at McDonalds  

16 members have voted

1. 1.

• Filet of fish
    • Double Whopper with Cheese(ha ha)
    • McRib Junior

Discuss the EMS Risks and Benefits of a cholesterol laden meal at your local fat food establishment.

Quote from Medicnorth

You know, I'm sure that someone could post asking about your favourite cholesterol meal at MacDonalds, or the hottest waitress at the local Hooter's, and someone would manage to turn it in to a "Fire vs EMS" argument.

So which is better Fire vs Ems?

I voted for the Double Whopper w/cheese, even if it is a Burger King product. :wink: I like to get my weekly dose of grease all at once :lol:.

Ruffems, what are you trying to do? Start WWIII?

I think my avatar tells my thoughts on this.

We should all get along. We can eat the double whopper quarter pounder big cheese mac.

Anything with fat and cheese. So we can all be plugged up, and don't have to take those annoying poop breaks during the shift.

Fire and EMS both, you know what I am talking about. That poop interrupted by the annoying voice from the heavens?

Brentoli, you should tell that to my newly married husband -mine.

He adores chicken burgers with mayo, the ones that are deep fried, with a large fry and a diet coke to wash it down,I tell him that, it's all fattening, but he tells me I'm wrong, I think he forgets that I AM WOMAN, I NOW WEAR THE PANTS IN THIS FAMILY, not him.

He has congestive heart problems, I give him less than 1 yr to live.

At McDonald's, I love their salads, quarter pounder without cheese, extra onions and pickles, with mustard, no ketchup.

I drink diet coke, and I try not to eat the fries. To me their fries are considered string beans, I like them thicker.

I prefer a real hamburger so I goto Dairy Queen, because they open flame cook them and I take Onion rings insted of fries, because I cant stand their fries, they are kinda gross, unless you get gravy x2, which I do.

Aspartame is not very good for you, My chiropractor said it's poison, if you drink gasoline because it's poison, would you drink something thats got aspartame in it? but so is everything else you see, cancer causing crap, the only thing that's good for us, is WATER, it may bloat you but it will sustain you, keep you full.

Salads are also good for you, until you add calories (dressing) then it's a total different ball park.

I prefer something you can eat that will richly sustain you, keep your figure and let you live long and prosper.

Wendy, you let your chiropractor tell you that the all great sweetener aspartame is bad for you and y ou took his word for it.

I'll bet he sells vitamins and supplements too.

Chiropractors are good for two things, reading x-rays from a machine that even a medieval hospital wouldn't want and fixing my aching freaking back.

Funny story, I got my xrays from my chiropractor and took them to the hospital(where I worked at the time) radiologist who is a good friend of mine. I told him what the chiropractor diagnosed. He looked at them and then took the exact same xrays that the chiro took. he put them side by side and showed me the difference between them. Needless to say, nothing the chiropractor told me was correct and I think I believe the radiologist over the chiropractor. Did I go to someone else, Hell no, my back never felt so good but I did take some of what he said with a grain of salt. The radiologist guessed what xray machine the chiro was using and it was over 25 years old. And that was 10 years ago.

Other than that I go to the Aboriginal shaman for all my other needs that my chiropractor offers.

Other than that I go to the Aboriginal shaman for all my other needs that my chiropractor offers.

Does he offer traditional herbal remedies that may be......errr......burnt and inhaled? :wink:

I don't know if I should be disappointed, intrigued, or simply amazed - It looks like this thread could turn into a "Chiropractor vs Real Doctor" debate which as far as I can tell has never been done on CITY before!

I am ashamed to admit, I voted for the Double Whopper too. I know that Hooters has LOTS of Double Whoppers, but they do not (as far as I know), contain a lot of cholesterol! Saline solution, yes, but not cholesterol.

...It looks like this thread could turn into a "Chiropractor vs Real Doctor" debate which as far as I can tell has never been done on CITY before!...

This cracks me up! This was exactly what I was thinking.... :lol:

Personally, I would never let anyone grab my neck and twist it, regardless of them calling themselves "doctors". But I will eat a double whopper quarterpounder.

Personally, I would never let anyone grab my neck and twist it, regardless of them calling themselves "doctors". But I will eat a double whopper quarterpounder.

Quarterpounder kills you in slow painful way but very tasty. At least if chiropractor twists wrong quick painless death. Go chiropractors!!!

Oh yea back to the original posts keep the firemonkeys away from the patients unless they're dragging them out of the fire.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.