Wonder what my cats really thinking...hmmm??

emtpsaveu911

My apologies.

I have rescued a cat and a dog now who were dumped that are enjoying a copious amount of love from my husband and I. I get worked up over animals and the cruel treatment they endure at their owners hand. My apologies for taking your post too seriously.

No problem. A friend of mine does animal rescue and she would kill me if I ever mistreated an animal. She's the one that helped me find a loving home for our cat.

In Disbury, Alberta a young guy and his friends took his dog, they duct taped it and dragged it down the country road. I never did know why they did this, but boy were some animal lovers ever flippin mad, they even stormed his vehicle and rocked it to a point of scarying the shit out of him.

Poor Daisy Duke, a loving dog, what did she ever do, to deserve this kind of treatment. Last I heard this young guy who did this, someone threatened his life, good now maybe that's one less asshole to worry about.

Here's the story:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/edmonton/story/20...ltycharges.html

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.