Firefighters fight bondage centre blaze

aussiephil

Fire has whipped through a room in a bondage and discipline centre, causing about $100,000 damage.

Metropolitan Fire Brigade crews were called to The Correction Centre in Fitzroy, Melbourne, shortly after 10.15pm yesterday.

They contained the fire to a room on the first floor of the two-storey building.

No one was injured but much of the upper level was damaged by heat and smoke.

The fire was under control in about 30 minutes, Acting Commander Ala McLean told Southern Cross radio.

"It was fairly quickly controlled. It was a small fire. Once they gained access into the first-floor area it was reasonably quickly extinguished," Mr McLean said.

A candle is thought to be the cause of the fire.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/firefi...9601453908.html

Fire has whipped through a room in a bondage and discipline centre, causing about $100,000 damage.

Metropolitan Fire Brigade crews were called to The Correction Centre in Fitzroy, Melbourne, shortly after 10.15pm yesterday.

They contained the fire to a room on the first floor of the two-storey building.

No one was injured but much of the upper level was damaged by heat and smoke.

The fire was under control in about 30 minutes, Acting Commander Ala McLean told Southern Cross radio.

"It was fairly quickly controlled. It was a small fire. Once they gained access into the first-floor area it was reasonably quickly extinguished," Mr McLean said.

A candle is thought to be the cause of the fire.

I can't believe you didn't post the last paragraph (and funniest part):

"The Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services board said: "MBF firefighters were tied up for some time but disciplined and controlled firefighting contained the blaze to one room on the second floor of the two storey building."

No one was injured...

...from the fire, though there were many injuries prior to the fire including lacerations, candle burns and chaffed nipples. :shock:

"It was fairly quickly controlled. It was a small fire.

Of course it was controlled quickly, half of the FD was already on scene when the fire started. :)

Peace,

Marty

I can't believe you didn't post the last paragraph (and funniest part):

"The Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services board said: "MBF firefighters were tied up for some time but disciplined and controlled firefighting contained the blaze to one room on the second floor of the two storey building."

Haha! I can't believe you missed the "disciplined and controlled" part! :)

Haha! I can't believe you missed the "disciplined and controlled" part! :)

Some little nerd is sitting in front of his computer at the media outlet laughing his arse of that he wrote that and they printed it :twisted: :lol:

Fire is a cruel mistress, but it sounds like they really whipped her this time!

I'm just curious if the firemen wear leather helmets there. 8)

[align=center:f83da5dc32]UPDATE on the Investigation[/align:f83da5dc32]

Not Reuters:

[align=center:f83da5dc32]Firefighters rushed to hospital due to toxic fumes inhalation...believed to be smoke from burning rubber and silicone.[/align:f83da5dc32][align=center:f83da5dc32] This just in " leather cleaner was believed to be an accelerant "[/align:f83da5dc32]

Some little nerd is sitting in front of his computer at the media outlet laughing his arse of that he wrote that and they printed it.

I am soo laughing with him!

Fire is a cruel mistress, but it sounds like they really whipped her this time!

I'm just curious if the firemen wear leather helmets there. 8)

No leather, they never have and never will..........though i wonder what they can do with kevlar, seeing its harder and holds its shape better?? :shock:

Possibly the author of this story was also a patron? :)

Sticks & stones may break my bones but whips & chains excite me

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.