Do You Have Business Cards?

I made my own- being I do computer graphics. You can PM me and I can design yours. Then you go to stapples and by the pre-cut bussiness cards (clean edge) the the design i give you into Microsoft word bussiness card lay out and copy and paste the design into the template and click print. Simple and easy.

I think they are great to staple along side your resume. Its great if you are trying to do sit ins at games and establish connections along the way. you dont really need them except its nice to have.

I used cards of my own design, tried using Scrat's template when we were partners but went back to my own. Now I just use the template the department uses, it's just easier. I generally give one to a family member asking them to drop me a line to let me know how their loved one made out, or if I'm taking the big bag o' meds to the hospital. Those letters are worth their weight in gold since it takes two "attaboys" to wipe out one "ahshit" ;)

I used cards of my own design, tried using Scrat's template when we were partners but went back to my own. Now I just use the template the department uses, it's just easier. I generally give one to a family member asking them to drop me a line to let me know how their loved one made out, or if I'm taking the big bag o' meds to the hospital. Those letters are worth their weight in gold since it takes two "attaboys" to wipe out one "ahshit" ;)

I miss you sarcasms ;):(:(

I do not have them for EMS, but I went through vista print for cards for my job. I got a second set for an additional duty I had as a member of our building emergency preparedness team. For the small shipping charge I thought they were great. Nice patriotic background. I have had many people ask me where I got them. Some times I think the cool card which lead to extra conversation has helped them remember me. I have several times gotten call backs from people I did not think I would hear from. Often they would mention the business card in the conversation.

To me it was well worth the investment. I must also say every order has beaten the the delivery date given when I ordered. Both times was by several days.

Just my 2 cents!

Sarge

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.