Safe to smoke at a gas station?

Michael

vapors and nylon stockings...deadly

You know Michael, I'd like to come to your defense...

No defense needed, thanks:

Vapors - A name for hypochondriasis, spleen, or depression of spirits. [Thomas1875] Archaic - 1. Exhalations within a bodily organ, especially the stomach, supposed to affect the mental or physical condition. 2. A nervous disorder such as depression or hysteria. [Heritage]

Fetish - (from French fétiche, from Portuguese feitiço, from Latin facticius) is a natural object believed to have supernatural powers, or in particular a thing created by people that has power over people.

When you're sad, you're sad is all; no shame attached. :lol:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, against the strongest behest from my mother, my uncles taught my brothers and I how to put cigarettes out in a pool of gasoline when we were little. If only I had known. IT COULD'VE BEEN MY NAME IN THAT ARTICLE!!! So much for my 15 minutes of fame... :?

(Yeah, I know. My family's a little weird. But I wouldn't trade 'em for the world.)

you are all wrong the mythbusters did this and yes cigarettes will start a fire cell phones will not, and if you rub nylon stockings fast enough they can spark too. :lol:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.