Does anyone else see the problem with this?

scratrat

So this is what your talkn bout ay... Noway!! wow this has end an educational experience lmao!

Can you summarise that video for those of us who can't see it?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dust, its a movie titled emergency EMS POV, and all it is is a video of a whacker car with its beacons on inside a dark shed

LOL! I need to shoot a vid like that out here and post it to YouTube, lol!

By the way, if you have not yet looked up "whacker" and "wanker" at urbandictionary.com, you're missing something hilarious!

Haven't we been arguing against this exact sort of thing on this forum. Whackers I say, whackers

85 in a 55 and a cop playing PITT the nutty emt/ff.

This is just the example that proves our points for lights on povs'

TAKEN FROM PRESS OF ATLANTIC CITY

Sadness, frustration at vigil for sisters killed in crash with trooper

By MICHAEL MILLER Staff Writer, (609) 463-6712

Published: Friday, January 26, 2007

Staff photo by Edward Lea

Family members and friends hold a candlelight vigil Thursday for Christina Becker, 19, and Jacqueline Becker, 17, two sisters from Upper Township, Cape May COunty, who were killed in a crash Sept. 27 with State Police Trooper Robert Higbee. Christina would have been 20 on Thursday.

UPPER TOWNSHIP — Neighbors, family and friends gathered Thursday at the Church of the Resurrection to remember two teenage sisters who died last year in a crash with a State Police cruiser.

“They were bright lights to us in the all-too-brief time they were with us,” the Rev. Robert Gregorio told the more than 100 people who attended.

The sisters' aunt, Laura Caiafa, read from the Bible.

“And these three remain: faith, hope and love, but the greatest of these is love,” she said.

The Cape May County Prosecutor's Office is still investigating the Sept. 27 crash that killed Jacqueline Becker, 17, and her only sister, Christina, 19.

Prosecutor Robert Taylor had no comment on the investigation Thursday.

Some of those who attended Thursday's vigil expressed frustration with the duration of the investigation.

“I'm upset as a parent,” Tuckahoe resident Ken Thompson said. “I'm not confident at all in the system.”

State Trooper Robert Higbee was not using a siren or flashing lights when he ran through a stop sign on Stagecoach Road. Some witnesses have said he was speeding. The prosecutor has said Higbee was pursuing a speeder.

Higbee faces traffic citations for careless driving and failure to yield. The Becker sisters' family also filed a citation in Upper Township Municipal Court accusing Higbee of reckless driving. Those tickets are being held in abeyance until the conclusion of the prosecutor's investigation.

Higbee faces a fine of $50 to $200 and as many as 15 days in jail for each of the traffic violations.

“I think they've been dragging their feet too long,” Dennis Township resident Dan Nees said. “The Attorney General's Office should get involved. It's taken way too long.”

The Prosecutor's Office recently obtained data taken from air bags in the police cruiser.

Once the memorial service began, people wanted only to remember Christina and Jacqueline.

“It's very, very sad for everyone,” said Linda Ellison, who lives near the teenagers' mother, Maria Caiafa.

“I saw their grandmother in the store. She was so heartbroken and so sad. I pray for her.”

In the months since the accident, those who loved the Becker sisters erected a roadside shrine with a small white garden fence. On Thursday night, it was bathed in alternating pools of flashing red and yellow from the new light signal Cape May County installed after the accident. The Township Committee had asked county freeholders repeatedly to install a flashing signal here as early as 2005.

The shrine also had a flier for the Natalie Portman movie “V for Vendetta,” which was one of Jacqueline's favorite movies. A helium birthday balloon floated from a string tied to the shrine, which was covered in flecks of snow.

Christina would have been 20 Thursday.

This was taken from the Press of NJ where I just left.

This illustarates the point I was talking about. Although he didn't have lights on, he is still responsible. If he did have lights on, would he still be charged? I think so.

I'm not saying I don't do it, I'm was only pointing out that emergency or not we are still held responsible.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.