Shhh! big brother is watching you

emtpsaveu911

ummm i think i'd better be leaving the city now... :shock:

Shush, but I have a place for a sexy penguin /RT where no one would even think of finding you its called Kanukistan.

I don't think that any US government officials have even heard of it!

Hoser Eh is the secret pass word.

This message will self destruct upon opening and is riddled with yet to be discovered viruses, please close all pages then place the computer immediately in a refrigerator.

There may have been an error, there may not have been one, the sources aren't quite clear. What is clear is that in the event of an error, we would have taken immediate, direct action, and would have brought the error doers to justice.

There may have been an error, there may not have been one, the sources aren't quite clear. What is clear is that in the event of an error, we would have taken immediate, direct action, and would have brought the error doers to justice.

Asys-

is that an original quote? It sounds awfully Bushish/Rumsfeldian.

Shush, but I have a place for a sexy penguin /RT where no one would even think of finding you its called Kanukistan.

I don't think that any US government officials have even heard of it!

Hoser Eh is the secret pass word.

This message will self destruct upon opening and is riddled with yet to be discovered viruses, please close all pages then place the computer immediately in a refrigerator.

Will i get to hide out with Bob & Doug McKenzie and drink alot of beer and wear a tuque. :drunken: :occasion5: but i need to bring my comp i just got a new 19" flat/widescreen mont i cant put that in the refrig. :? :lol::D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.