I passed 1st semester!

emtkelley

I wish I could have done better on the written but I am even more determined to do excel.

That's the important part. And remember, it's what you learned that counts, not what you scored.

Best of luck!

Well, I wouldn't be so concerned about the score, however if we don't pass, we don't go on to the next semester. I just barely squeaked by, I am ashamed to say. I don't test well and will have to come up with a better strategy for that one. I know the material, I do great on the practical parts but can't test worth a darn. The clincher was that the instructor had given us a point because there was a discrepancy with a question. We were able to prove it and so we were given the extra point. If he hadn't given us the point, I would have failed by one. So, as you can see, I was running the gambit of emotions from thinking I had failed to then realizing I had passed. Ugh.....I will save myself the torture next time and do better and not just get by.

Congratulations!!!!

I passed too! It feels euphoric... especially because below a 75 on any one component of testing (written, or any one of the three assessment scenarios) and we would have been out of the programme, regardless of any work I had done all semester.

I have one more semester to go and then my internship. How about you?!!!

What's the deal with all the chicks and horses here lately? :?

Dude! Dont you know!

Just think of all that horse riding how strong their hips, thighs and PV floor muscles are from that crazy little hip action you get while horse riding :shock:

Makes for happy times.............. :)

• 1 month later...