Car vs Bus video

DwayneEMTP

DOH ouch that had to hurt.

But stupid is as stupid does.

But I agree the car really looks modified, almost like they were intending on hitting something. The dashboard is modified and there is no real dashboard - I didn't see a radio or heater control on this car.

It's almost like this car was made to take the impact

Plus they had a mounted camera showing the whole thing so I think it was staged - they still got hurt but I'd be certain that a non-modified car these idiots would have been hurt worse.

Im glad someone said something because I had noticed the dash board thing as well but because no one had said anything I thought I was maybe losing my marbles. The dash is different, the steering wheel, even the occupants dont look surprise at the fact they are about to get hit by a bus. Nor does the bus appear to slow down at all even tho it is hard to tell in the view its in. What I first wondered when I looked at the video was how you would manage to get a camera mounted where it was mounted in such a way that it would be expected to be involved in a wreck(I guess there is also those race cars tho right? those sometimes have mounted cams inside the vehicle...but then again they occupants dont have racing equipment).

Also if you play the video in slow-mo, correct me if I'm wrong but the airbag appears to come out from behind the passenger.

Im glad again someone made a similar observation and posted it.

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.