Sledding Behind the AMR Ambulance

buzzman

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I agree it's hilarious to watch but I cringe at the professionalism.

So now let's go down the road of discipline - AMR Corporate finds out about this, investigates it and determines it's your little amr community who is guilty.

You are the supervisor or the one in charge there.

What are you gonna do? AMR Corporate says it's up to you to deal out punishment. What do you do?

Alpha I'm especially looking for an answer from you.

Ok, I agree it's hilarious to watch but I cringe at the professionalism.

So now let's go down the road of discipline - AMR Corporate finds out about this, investigates it and determines it's your little amr community who is guilty.

You are the supervisor or the one in charge there.

What are you gonna do? AMR Corporate says it's up to you to deal out punishment. What do you do?

Alpha I'm especially looking for an answer from you.

I'm gonna call 911 b.c your head is so far up your ass that your brain is becomming oxygen deprived...

That was a legitimate question, worthy enough to continue the discussion because it is very relevant and the best you can do is insult him? Me thinks it may be someone else's head misplaced other than Ruff's.

I mean really now, use some intelligence and respond accordingly. Idiots toss insults around to avoid a debate and it does nothing to make you look better.

Could it be because once we turn it around from a management, safety and professional standpoint we all realize how utterly stupid and ridiculous this was? We see how unprofessional it is and know this sheds a negative light upon us.

Stupid rules and regulations are created because of people like this. Ask yourself how many times have you seen a rule in place and said to yourself, "this is the most stupidest rule ever made, why would they do such a thing"? Well, now you know!

If I were the supervisor, I'd tell them I though it was pretty funny, and then show them an example or my sense of humor. "You're fired! Ha ha ha ha! Get it?"

Alpha, that is the reaction I was expecting. A no content answer So are you so wrapped up in your high and mighty that all you have to give is insults.

I asked a legitimate question and you turn to insults. That's mighty professional of ya!!!

I think you are the one who has the issue here.

I did ask for your opinion because you apparantly think that there is nothing wrong with people sledding behind the ambulance on the city streets none the less. Of course its funny but only because we are not the ones gonna get in trouble.

If all you can do is hurl insults then whatever.

You never did give an answer, I guess I expected more but then again you have proven yourself that you cannot do anything but hurl insults. Maybe that's all you are able to do.

See two can play at this game