When will the English Cricket team learn how to play?

aussiephil

Phil: I'll read and comment as I please. Watching a bunch of nerds dressed in white, smacking a little ball around is as boring as watching grass grow...do you have grass there?

Cheers!

That would mean that canada is dominant in a sport now, & that is a big call mate.

LMAO

What sport are the Canadians top in? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ok thats it I am throwing down the gauntlet.....Drunken Snowball Throwing @ 30 paces.

ps The only rule is you have to bring your own ammo! lmao.

Drunken snowballs in the AM, then Snowgolf in the PM. I'll even set up the course and supply half the beer!

There is something really special about drinking cold beer when the ambient temperature is minus 25C - no wonder Canucks excell at extreme retarded sports. We fall asleep in cricket, though

I wonder what snow-cricket would be like... - we'd probably lose the ball in the first five minutes, and I'd have to buy even MORE beer!

those bloody aussies ... should a gone for the follow on ... but nope they went t bat .... hope it rains for the next two days

buggers shoulda been humane n finished it off

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.