My husband has the car

ERDoc

To follow along with the late entry... if she's not currently menstruating, LMP please! What is her normal diet? Salt heavy? Nitrate heavy?

Strange question... does the house have a gas stove by any chance? And what is the proximity of the kitchen to the bedroom?

How does she do out in the fresh air on the way to the ambulance?

Any change in vitals since we began assessing her?

That'll do for now

Wendy

NREMT-B

CO EMT-B

MI EMT-B

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, becksdad sneaks off to the bedroom while his partner does the work. He is later found by PD snooping through her lingerie collection :shock:

Wow...maybe I won't be an accountant after all....

Dwayne

Strange question... does the house have a gas stove by any chance? And what is the proximity of the kitchen to the bedroom?

Or did it have gas for cooking previously?

The HA has only been coming off and on for about a week. Has she been eating something or taking something different than before? New vitamins?

I'm going to chime in with the same question others have asked.....Is she menstrating? Has she been having any mood swings and/or hot flashes if she's not?

In the real world this pt is a big whiney baby as far as I'm concerned. I am tempted to tell her about my encounters with migraines. I know that ERDOC wouldn’t do that to us though. It must be something legit. However, I don’t have a clue because the list of ailments that can cause headaches benign and otherwise is infinite (almost).

The nausea is not a good thing. That much is certain, since it is indicative of increasing intracranial pressure. Has anyone asked about visual disturbances yet? And yes, pregnancy fucks everything up, so what’s her story with that? Allergies? New perfumes, detergent deodorizers? Any new chemical cleaning agents in the house? How about sleep apnea. Or a brain tumor. Oh! Maybe it’s a parasite. Trauma? Infection? Stress, anxiety? Was she expecting to have use of the car that day? I could go on and on, but at this point a cab sounds appropriate.

She replies, "Listen civil servant boy. I pay your salary. Do your job and take me to the hospital in your metal chariot."

To which I reply; "Oh, so your the one that pays my salary, you cheap ba*tard" Then, we leave, forging her signature on the refusal. She'll be dead soon anyway; her husband will come home and find her with Beck, dressed in her clothes and kill both of them.

I am so glad that everyone here can have so much fun at my expense........

........actually it is pretty funny! :D

Thank god its you today, and you wear it well... just try living with handle "turnip" tis hard life all around man.

ps You sure looked "Hot" tonight, but I think I am getting a HA..........LMAO!