I am moving to the UK but..............

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You crack me up :) reporting me? That made me smile, get a life.

well enjoy another report for personal attacks against members

I only replied to this thread to counteract your utterly appalling attitude, I was ashamed by your comments regarding American EMS.

What people should know is that many your comments are based on fantasy,

right

sorry 'paramaniac' glad to see you consider that frontline NHS Emergency Care Professionals are 'fantasists'

I am a registered Health Professional

I do work in pre -hospital care - i also have pre -hospital care delivery management responsibilities

I work in an Emergency Department and have responsibility for Major incident and CBRN activity

You are not a State registered Paramedic,

No I'm not and I have never clained to be, I am however a registered Nurse, with both in-hospital and pre -hospital Emergency care qualifications and aexperience . My Degree Dissertation was about Pre-hospitalcare and as I say above i have roles in both Acute hospital care and pre-hospital care ...

Part of my work in pre-hospital care includes response to incidents instead of NHS Ambulance resources - both 'ambulance support' supporting the training of VAS Ambulance crew and unddifferentiated work as part of a town centre project

you do not work for the NHS Ambulance service,

Have I ever claimed that? I don't think you will find i have, but as a n experience Emergency Department Nurse i have quite a bit to do with the Ambulance service ... and when undertaking pre-hospital work a significant proprtion of that work is either contracted to the NHS Ambulance service (support) or augments/ replaces the NHS ambulance response ( town centre , event cover etc)

I assume you have never trained as a US medic? (correct me if I am wrong) never worked as a pre hospital care provider in the US? So what gives you the right to criticize the system?

no i have not worked i nthe USA but i have worked with US trained providers who have had to be completely retained to work in the Uk

as Dustdevil says the stink sois so bad from some aspects of US systems it can be smelt across the atlantic, especially if you spend any time looking into how systems are run

Why do you insist on coming on Ambulance forums, gobbing off, criticizing everything?

You do not have any credibility on many of the UK forums mate, is that why you are lurking here?

in your opinion ...

as your posting in another thread alludes,perhaps you have the credibility gap, given that the BWTS is still on the radarof a number of services to discipline those behind it for bring the services and profession into disrepute...

• 6 months later...

Dear All,

FF Qualies are not accepted here in the UK. From my experience they don't really like the good old USA Qualies. So unfortunately you will have to start all over again from the beginning with the Fire qualies. And things are very different here so be prepared of the change.

As for the EMT goodies sorry don't know much about that. Although it is a hard process to get things through and registered.....will try find out more

BE SAFE OUT THERE

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.