And you wonder why we don't get respect...

vs-eh?

Admittedly I haven't been following this topic closely so please forgive me if I'm missing the obvious but what does this post have to do with the topic at hand?

Sorry I was addressing a completley different issue, don't understand how my earlier post ended up here. I am on occasion absent minded, but usually not that bad!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I guess we can't be too anty-typo till it works.

Meh... I haven't seen a computer without MS Word in it since the early 1990s, so there is still no excuse for poor spelling in posts. And MS Word lets you choose your language, unlike the Spelling Cow, so it doesn't try to tell you that colour, and neighbourhood, and flavour, and rumour, and behaviour, and programme, and oedema, and paediatrics, and diarrhoea are misspelled! :P

colour, and neighbourhood, and flavour, and rumour, and behaviour, and programme, and oedema, and paediatrics, and diarrhoea are misspelled! :P

Stupid Brits and their weird spelling. What do they know about English?

/sarcasm (just in case)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.