To all the new members who haven't introduced themselves yet

Just Plain Ruff

First and foremost, Congrats! Welcome to city as well! I've seen your posts and must say I'm impressed. I hope you find this site useful and fun. You will learn a lot from other members here! So never be afraid to ask questions and such. I hope you enjoy your visits here and look forward to seeing you around more! Once again Congrats!

f96567f5.gif

my name is jonny im just switching user names on here but here is an Updated intro on myself. 20 years old im a care manager at a sunrise assisted living in palmsprings california. hope to take emt basic course this coming september. going to attend to maric college for my medical assistant certificant and hopefully get to be a certified nurse after this is all said and done..

my name is jonny im just switching user names on here but here is an Updated intro on myself. 20 years old im a care manager at a sunrise assisted living in palmsprings california. hope to take emt basic course this coming september. going to attend to maric college for my medical assistant certificant and hopefully get to be a certified nurse after this is all said and done..

Welcome, and more power to ya.

Does admin know you have made a second acct?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I am Karie and am from Missouri. I am currently enrolled in the emt-b class. I have been around the medical field for a long time. (dad's a medic, mom's and rn, hubbys an emt-B). I have been lurking around for a little while now and am still getting the hang of this. I have found myself addicted to this site. Between chapters in my textbook, I am on EMTcity, before class I am on EMTcity, after class I am on EMTcity. You could say I am addicted. My hubby and kids even say everytime laptop is in front of me "are you at the city again???" LOL guess they really know me.

Well will close for now, chat at ya later

Greetings my fellow heros Im happy to find a site like this . I hpoe to use and also share the wisdom that being spread . Im an EMT-i for almost a year now cant say I love it or hate it. Just taking it one day at a time . Thanks again and Good Luck to all. PEACE!!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.